In the field of energy production, Rasero Plastomer Engineering proposes innovative floating flexible covers for large concrete or metal tanks containing slurry, fermented biomass (digestate), hydrocarbons, oils.
These floating covers are made of inflatable tubular beams of different sizes and such plastomer covers are suitable for contact with various types of substances with different chemical aggressiveness
Among the numerous products we can mention:
• flexible tanks for the storage of hydrocarbons, fuels, oils, biofuel,
• gas meters for the storage of inert gases, nitrogen CO2,
• algae cultivation tanks for the production of biofuel and for the absorption of CO2,
• covers for biogas production plants,
• tarpaulins with integrated photovoltaic production systems,
• pneumatic compensators with variable volume for saturation tanks.
In the Nuclear sector, Rasero Plastomer Engineering supplies components that are used for protection and to avoid contamination both to operators or workers and to the environment.
We create flexible structures to
• host equipment for the decontamination of personnel and objects,
• cover contaminated land filtering and purification stations,
• waterproofing tanks of radioactive material storage,
• flexible tanks for containing acidic or basic chemical residues,
• flexible tanks for nitrogenous and sulphured fertilizers.
San Marzanotto 270
Tel.: +39 0141 59 47 11
Fax: +39 0141 55 77 57